Tuesday 8 March 2011

2011 List!

I was going through my stash today and mentally noting what I'd like to accomplish this year. I have a lot of hand dyed jobelan in 28 counts to work with. Here is a short list, minus one as it's going to be a gift for Amanda and she's on here. I don't want her to know what it is til she gets it!

in no particular order!
Current Project Prairie Schooler 2010 Santa
1. Mystery Project wOooOoooo!
2. FireWing Designs Paladin
3. FireWing Designs Warrior
4. Lizzie Kate Cat Lessons for People
5. And From Cross Stitch and Needlework Sept 2009 Mirabilia Sunflower Fairy (Still need to order materials for it!)



So yeah! That's it for now. Of course, reading so many stitching blogs from my favourite designers isn't helping! My list is sure to grow, but for now, I think that's a good start :) Unfortunately I can't stitch as much as I'd like because my poor right wrist that I use the most tends to get RSI in it, so that limits how much I can do each day. I have to remember to take frequent breaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)