Sunday 4 December 2016

Some stitching and a baby Emma

Ahoy mateys, I come with an update of Blossom Collector. I've been kinda slow as fook with her because I'm also trying to get a mill hill ornament done too, and if you've ever done one, you know they're fiddly and beady.

I can't post the ornament but I can post Blossom!


She's getting there. Working on her hair at the moment. Once I get that done I'll finish her arm and get cracking on that face. hoping I haven't miscounted anywhere. :D

I bought myself a Christmas present this year, a CD player! HAH. I still have CDs, and like CDs, and didn't have one.

It got delivered today and I love it. The pets and I found a classical station to listen to, so we all feel more dignified than we really are.

Speaking of the pets, I found Emma's baby picture! She was about 5 weeks old is this picture.

That picture shows so much about her. The breeder let me take her home at 7 weeks (when she would normally wait until almost 12) because she wanted nothing to do with her littermates, like, wasn't even playing with them. She's already posing like a Jack Russell, too. 13 years later and she has never really liked interacting with other dogs, is super independent, and never fails to show off her proper stance. 


Anyway, that's about it for my update. hope everyone is stitching more than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)