Saturday 21 May 2011

2010 finishes

I wanted a post to put in all my 2010 finishes, so here they shall be.
I don't recall the exact order everything was done in :) I did the Brittercup designs Seasonal Motifs Spring and Summer.


The last one was mailed to my friend Jess in Arizona. The top two I made for my Mom. Next up is Britty Panda. I just did him and not his mother. :)
and one by Just Nan, called Spring Peepers.
I made this for my friend Tim in Australia, It's done entirely with one colour of Dinky Dyes in Shiraz and 3 types of blending filaments. Very Sparkly!
I made these two for my friend Deb in Oregon, A trivet with Donkey Kong, and Val's Stitchin' Stuff pattern. She loves gaming and her cats, so these were perfect for her. :)

With the threads from the Val's pattern above, I got a free pattern from My Aunt's Attic to use some of them up.
ooh almost forgot this Sue Hillis Pattern made for Nick in New Zealand,


Anyway, that was it for last year!

1 comment:

I like comments! :)