Tuesday 15 November 2011

The gal who put the boob back in the boobtube!

I love technology. I embrace it. I love having a million gadgets for everything you can think of! I also buy my Dad gadgets because he love them as much as I do. I even have an e-Reader for books, in pink of course!

And as much as I love my pink e-Reader, nothing beats that new book smell. Or even that old book smell. One day all our reading materials will be electronic. From novels to newspapers to magazines, if you want to read, you'll be doing it on an e-reader, a tablet, your phone, or your computer. Until that last day, I'll be buying physical books while I can! My order from Amazon came in today. I made sure to get nice thick novels for the winter. I'm going to need them.

Helen of Troy and Elizabeth I by Margaret George, and Cleopatra: a Life by Stacy Schiff. I love me some historical fiction! Oh, and don't mind the DVD hahah. I don't have great taste in movies. :) "I'm Elvira, but you can call me... tonight" 

I haven't really don't much stitching. Like the weather, my mood has been cold and dark lately. Work has been super stressful, mostly because I take it hard when a client and I don't get along. Even if it's not my fault. ><  Whenever you have to work with people, it's inevitable that there's going to be people you don't get along with, no matter how hard you try to please them. This is just one of those cases. Doesn't stop me from feeling bad about it, though!

Maybe once I get some of my stash shipments in I'll feel more motivated, but until them I'm not going to stress about it. The great part about stitching is that it'll always be there to pick up when I DO feel like it!

That's it for now, folks. Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)