Saturday 10 December 2011

Gift!

I have a friend named Megan who lives in Japan and she always sends such nice cards each year, this year I received a surprise! This is a little felt pouch, making me wonder what could be inside!

Yes I had already opened it lol. I couldn't wait to find my phone for pictures :D ANYWAY. I found this inside! /drumroll

Isn't it so cute? Going to be very fun to make!

I've always wanted to make her something, but because she's not actually from Japan (she's working there) I always figure that if she ever decides to go home, she doesn't really need something else to pack. I think that I'm going to do it anyway! I have a project in mind already! (and thankfully I have all the materials for it haha)

On the stitching front, I haven't really done anything. I feel like I'm waiting for the new year. I'm itching to start all my kitted up projects, but holding myself back til January lol. I keep opening up the drawer to admire all the kitted projects. I know, I'm weird. Thankfully I'm in good company as I'm pretty sure every one of you do the same :)


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous gift. Yes, you are in good company. I admire, fondle and sigh at my stash quite often.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments! :)