Monday 11 June 2012

So much to do.

So little time! I have 4 WIPs going on right now and I feel overwhelmed by the darn things, so I'm giving the ol' heroic effort into finishing. I forgot to take a picture of Letter S on Saturday, but I did get some more done on it while I was at my clients.

Follow Me has been getting so more attention, as seen by the wings being done at this point. :)
I also went and started Rageface before I totally forgot that I promised him to a friend. I started him, a couple nights ago I think? I've been working on him exclusively all day. Days off are wonderful.
This was me earlier working on it
Emma on the Left, Weezi in the middle, and Koneko is where you can't see him - behind my head. It was super warm and comfortable til I had to get up to use the bathroom. :)

Hope everyone has a great week! :)

1 comment:

  1. aaawwww Now that is what you call well loved! Nothing like being loved by the childerbeasts. Follow Me is looking good! I can't wait to see more on Rageface.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments! :)