Saturday 8 December 2012

uggh

So I have some bad news! Tuesday night I twisted in my sleep and now have a pinched nerve in my neck, which is making my right arm feel like it's been through a meat grinder. I gave it a couple days and went to the Doctor on Thursday who said YEP a pinched nerve and not a heart attack. He said it would work itself out and gave me a note excusing me from work for 2 days, thursday and friday. He wanted to do 4 days but I said no.

I should have taken the 4 days. My arm is still giving my a ton of trouble and doing this job with a bum arm is no fun at all.

I haven't been able to stitch for 5 days, or use the computer for very long, and I'm super grumpy from the pain that advil nor tylenol will not help with. I really don't know how people can live with chronic pain.

Anyway. I am going to drown myself in hot chocolate now and hopefully I'll be better soon.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your arm. I live with chronic pain everyday and its not fun. Hope your arm feels better soon.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I like comments! :)