Tuesday 23 August 2011

wee!

Getting my stitching groove back, and I can thank Jonathan Rhys Meyers for some of it. I just love him in The Tudors, which I seem to be watching a lot of lately. And when I'm in bed for a bit a reading, I'm into books about the Tudors as well. Unfortunately I don't have any pics yet of my progress. I'll have to get around to that soon.

I have 9 days off from work soon, so I'm hoping to get a lot of stitching and relaxing done! Also have a day planned to hit up the antique stores in Fort Langley. I'm sort of in the market for a flower frog for my scissors, and I have this idea in my head that I want one made out of carnival glass, or something unique. Mom's going with me so it'll be a nice trip. I also checked online and there is a chocolate store there AND a candy store. bonus! Can't wait!

I bought the fish bowl for my little ceramic fish, and while not the best picture, here they are in their new home!

They are so cute!

Stash hasn't arrived yet, but I'm hopeful it'll be sometime this week if the Canada Post deities smile upon me. So this is a short post, really. I'll hopefully have some more pictures up soon! Happy Stitching! :D

3 comments:

  1. Your fish looks lovely! Good luck with new stash, can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fishe's new home .. have a great time at the fort and can't wait to see what you get :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is just TOO cute! Great find Pandy :o)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments! :)