Monday 30 April 2012

ahoy!

Well didn't I just drop off the face of the earth. I've been so slacking in my stitching it's not even FUNNY. Going through one of those slumps, it seems.

I did start Little House Needleworks Summer Splendor after seeing Mouse's progress on it. I got one of the birds stitched in and a few leaves, but that's it!

On with April Goals! Lets see how I did.

- Mail threads and pokemonz  I mailed the threads, but not the pokemon. He wants me to finish Eevee before I mail them, since I'm sending it to AUS, he wants me to save money.. but I have to get Eevee done. doh.

- Continue on with Follow Me/Letter S Didn't get much of either done. Follow me was put away until I feel like working on it again. Letter S sort of got thrown on the backburner because the client I stitch it at is away at respite for 3 weeks. I go back there on the 12th of May, so I'm hoping to get working on it again then.

- Stitch up Rageface for another Guildie. It suits him perfectly haha. Still on my to-do list. It's super easy to do, I just need to DO IT!

- Get crackin on Cougar!  Didn't touch it. At all.

- WALK A LOT (Once my treadmill gets here!) Finally something I AM doing! I've been walking 5-6 days a week, for 30-50 minutes each time and feel great doing it. The google maps thing is WONDERFUL! I've made maps of places in Paris, Australia, New York, and around my town so far and it's been great. I'm down 3.5 pounds so far, and have been watching what I eat for the most part. the iFit program has a lot of bugs as it's something that is constantly evolving, and they are constantly working on it, but even with the problems, I'm still enjoying it. Finally something that gives my mind as much of a workout as my body. That will hopefully be the key to my success.

Should I make May goals? I don't even know. I'll try it. Seems with the better weather I want to spend time doing other things! But here goes.

- Suck it up and finish Eevee so I can mail my friend his package

- Work on Letter S when I'm back with my client on Saturdays

- Stitch up Rageface?

- Continue with LHN Summer Splendor

and finally last but not least: KEEP WALKING!

OH yeah, before I forget. I should be getting the stitcher's package in the next two weeks from Shakespeare's Peddler, and I already know I have one of the things already that is being sent, so I'm hoping to have a giveaway sometime this month, so stay tuned for that!

That is all for now. I really enjoy reading all your lovely blogs and admiring your work and life and pictures. Take care! :)


1 comment:

  1. ooo glad I could inspire you ..lol and well done with the walking sooo come on girl reward yourself with wee bit of stitching ;) and I've got the LHN and Shakespeare peddler one waiting to be started .... just saying hehehhe :0 love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I like comments! :)