Sunday 22 July 2012

Ahoy!~

Week of work is over! Hurray! :D

Saturday I took Follow Me to work so I could work on it there. It's coming along nicely but I think I mentioned it before, I'm running out of silk. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. Most designers stitch the project before printing, so why do some leave out how much thread you'll actually need?

The silk is almost 8 dollars a skein, too. So I was hoping that one would be enough.

The plus side is that once I run out, I can then order more.. and a few other things I'm sure will make their way into my cart.

So here is Follow Me.


One thing about this project.. it smells like my Grandma. The fabric smells like her. I used the exact same fabric on Paladin and it didn't smell like her. I cut that fabric in 2, so it was the same piece. But once I started working on this.. I don't know. It's a little creepy lol. She's alive and well, so. Don't know what's going on!

Not sure what I'm going to do with this project after I've done it. I do have a friend who loves Hallowe'en, so might frame it and mail it to her for her decorations. I'll figure something out, I'm sure. :)

Anyway take care and happy stitching!.

1 comment:

I like comments! :)