Thursday 14 November 2013

Why do I do this to myself?

I've been playing Pokemon X for awhile now with a few of my gaming buddies, and I got this great idea in my head that I would stitch their favourite Pokemon for Christmas Gifts. This wouldn't be so bad except I'm a slow ass stitcher right now and it's almost the middle of November. I have 2 weeks to get 4 Pokemon done. I've already finished 2 of them, Sylveon for Tim who has the 8 Eeveelutions already, and Umbreon for my guy. One of my friends just HAD to pick Golurk, which is a huge pokemon, so I'm working on that while I wait for the threads for the last one to arrive in the mail.

Good luck to me!
Sylveon for Tim

Umbreon for Rian

Golurk for Ryan


I have some progress on Red Kitten as well, but it's packed up. Next time I work on it during a break from clients I'll take a picture.

Aaaand, I've put Wind Waker to the side right now as I try to finish these Pocket Monsters, but I think I'll work on it every Saturday morning. Gotta keep the momentum going on that big piece.

3 comments:

  1. But you'll be so proud of yourself when they all done. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Love em! :D and hey we all do crazy things ;)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments! :)