Tuesday 13 December 2016

Stitchy day Tuesday!

I got a bunch of stitching done today! woohoo. Blossom Collector now has her other arm, face, and her hair done! I'm hoping once the back stitching goes in she won't look so washed out.

I found a home for a bunch of my Stash this past week. All my Qsnaps, some fabric, scissors, hand dyed threads and even a silk thread and other odds and ends were gifted to a fellow stitcher on Reddit. I was so happy to find someone who wanted to take that off my hands, rather than the thrift store! I know I could have posted on something like Stash Unload, but I can't be bothered with all that nonsense! She was very appreciative!

I can't believe the year is coming to an end so fast. Where did it all go?! If anyone has any ideas where it went, I'm all eyes.

Pretty soon my no stash for a year begins! I'm kind of nervous haha. I just have to stay off the sites that sell it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)