Tuesday 6 December 2016

The last of my stash

I've spent a lot of money over the years on entertainment. Like most of you, I have more stash than I can possibly handle. I also spend too much money on video games, movies/TV, Audible books, and tea.

I'm overwhelmed with *stuff*. So much *stuff* that when I have a few moments to myself, I don't know what to do with myself so I end up laying in bed with the pets and watching conspiracy shows n Netflix. When I go to make tea, I have at least 40 kinds to choose from, and it takes forever to pick one. It's time to work and drink through what I have!

So I'm having a moratorium on buying Stash, video games, tea, audio books, movie/tv shows on dvd for 2017! This is also including things from Etsy!!!!! Money is going to be spent on just the basics of living.

With that said, I received the last of my stash for the year. I actually ordered this sometime in November but had to wait for out of stock fibers, so when I ordered this I wasn't thinking I'd stop buying *stuff*.

It's Glendon Place - Dance of the Tulips. It's done in all silks, with some beads.

Forgive the potato quality. I always think it looks fine on the phone screen, but then after I've uploaded it, it's like BLECH, but I can't be bothered taking more shots. What inspired me to buy this one was working with silks on Blossom. I've also been on a Glendon Place kick lately, so when I saw that this one was all in silks, I decided to go for it. I also like that it's many shades of pink! Can never go wrong with pink!


In preparation of my no buying *stuff*, I've already unsubscribed from all the promotional emails I get, and removed my favourite buying websites from my view. GONE WITH YE!

I have a feeling this is going to be harder than I anticipate. For now, I'm strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)