Monday 25 April 2011

going to be picture heavy~!

I put together the Alex unit today, and I'm super happy with it.
First drawer I'm using for my current project, which I guess won't be too secret now. :P Oh well!
Second drawer is for other projects, and some stitching aids

Third is for my fabrics!

Fourth is for my pattern binder and other loose patterns
Fifth is for my threads and other fibers
and sixth is for my qsnaps!
and my little vintage table, which I am in love with :D
My cats have already nibbled on the drawer pulls which makes me want to KEEL them! Just kidding, while I am mad, I love them more than a table. I just wish they would keep their lips off my things.
and there it is, I'm all sorted and super excited about being so organized. :D

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!

    Your WIP - I am dying for that pattern!! If you are planning/willing to sell it when you are finished, PLEASE let me know! I don't want to pay for the whole kit, just the pattern...would also do a trade if I have something you'd like!!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments! :)