Thursday 14 April 2011

My OCD is kicking in

I haven't done any stitching lately. I have, however, been winding and winding and winding. I'm being completely OCD about this. (and I wonder why I get RSI in my wrist.) anyway! When last I posted, I had almost one box done. Well this is that box.

So pretty. I kept on going, though, and now have box 2 almost filled up.
That's basically all I have from 200~900 done. The rest is now the 3000s. I have one box left to go, and I duno how many more to wind. I did the math and so far have wound 170. youch. I *think* I have 225 individual colours.

I've also been looking for storage for all my things that can sit beside my stitching chair, and I found this Alex caster unit from Ikea that I am going to go buy on the 23rd.
I think that will be perfect for all my Qsnaps and fabrics and threads (oh my!) and the rest of my stitching things. I really need something to sort everything out. I'm hyped up for that. Hopefully once I'm done winding all these things I can stop being so obsessive about it and go back to stitching. :D

That's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)