Thursday 8 March 2012

Who said March could go by so fast?

I think I need to just not give myself goals. I'm a terrible procrastinator, so what ends up happening is I leave all my stitching until you know, the last DAY hahaHAHA. Ugh.

This week has been a bust, so to speak. Work is swamping me and I like it. They've even started double booking me which I can't really do. :) Be nice if I could be at two clients at once, but unless they're a husband and wife, it's just not going to happen!

My Barfday is next week, and I'm not exactly looking forward to being another year older. I ~AM~ looking forward to the things I ordered from Amazon. They had a sale on Planet Earth/Life (I got the ones narrated by David Attenborough because he is THE MAN.) A case for my DS/3DS games, and a book by Margaret George: Mary, called Magdalene.

My stuff from Stitching Bits and Bobs that I ordered Feb 27th is STILL out of stock. I've already ranted about that so I won't do it again! She has such great sale prices. I'm just not sure if they're worth the wait anymore lol.

I hope to get back stitching soon and have some progress to show you guys! toodles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)