I also feel like I need to do a stash purge. My pattern drawer is full to the brim and when I went through my fabric drawer I found another stack of patterns. I actually rolled my eyes when I found it. Am I *really* going to stitch all this crap?
~interlude as I go through my pattern drawer~
I now have a stack of patterns! I thought it would be more than what it is. I have a lot of really old freebies clogging up my binder. I must have gone through a print every freebie ever phase.
Finished Kitting up a few of the newer patterns I have, and taking stock how much fabric I have left from when I stocked up last year, and what I have left on the 2012 Bucket list.
I have kitted:
- Tribal Orca
- Tribal Flamingo
- Tribal Maple Leaf
- 2012 Prairie Schooler Santa (was supposed to be 2011 but I like 2012 better also on the 2012 bucket list)
- Cat Lessons for People (2012 bucket)
- Christmas Kitty Moon (2012 bucket)
- Britty Kitty Stocking (2012 bucket)
- LHN Summer Splendor (2012 bucket, started but not finished)
- Mirabilia Halloween, Christmas, and Easter Fairies
Things I would like to do
- Legend of Zelda Patterns! (have fabric and fiber for it)
- More game themed towels (need towels...)
- DREAM (need some DMC for it, but have rest of materials)
Going back through my posts so far this year, I'm surprised with just how much I've done. I think my list for this year was a bit ambitious considering I'm also a gamer. I have a big fear I won't get anything done when Mists of Pandaria comes out in 11 days!
So just a heads up, you might not hear from me for awhile haha.
I am considering offering up the patterns in a giveaway, but I need money for postage first so it'll be a couple weeks. I'll strive to get pictures of what I have up for people to look at. I think basically I'll post all the pictures, and people can tell me what they're interested in. If more than one person wants something, I'll draw names, otherwise you get what you ask for lol.
So from here on out, unless a new pattern SINGS to me, I don't really need anything else for this year, or the next. I am content with my stash that is manageable right now. I could probably use a couple more hand dyed fabrics, but since everything I have is kitted up at the moment, even that can wait. :)