Wednesday 10 August 2016

Gardenia WIP

Finally am getting to the beading part, and can I tell you how much I love the Tacky Bob? So much love. No more beads flying all over the place! Except when I am opening the bead package to put said beads on to the Tacky bob. But once they get there and off my clothes, they stay there!

I am going to try and get her done today. That's why I'm updating my blog and drinking tea right now at the computer and not working on her. I never claimed to make any sense!

My work made me incredibly angry the other night, and I came home fuming and ordered Glendon Place's Plum Pudding chart and all the fixins to make myself feel better. Probably not the smartest move, it's going to cost me over 100 for the chart, fiber pack, beads, and fabric.

Thankfully I'm not having buyers remorse because the pattern is so damn pretty. I can't wait to get my grubby hands all over it.

Anyway my tea cup is now empty and I should get back to beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)