Monday 10 October 2011

Happy Dance.

She loved it! And it fit perfectly in her Baby Signs classroom. That makes me a happy panda. :) So here are a couple pics!


I'm very happy with how well it stitched up. There are a couple goofs in there, but I leave them in because I don't believe anyone or anything should be perfect. :) Since it was a kit, I used the Crescent Colours threads that came with it. I used a 28 count jobelan fabric in uhm. I think it was Chai Tea. very subtle colour changes in the fabric.

So there you have it, mystery project unveiled! :D


3 comments:

  1. ohhhh I like it :) and perfect for her class room too :) love the fabric for it too :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo amazing girl. I can't believe you did all this effort for me. You have always been such a sweet friend. Thank you so much. I love it, it is perfect for my classroom. It is really pro looking and very great messages! Some I need to read again and again... like the listen part. He he he... Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finish Pandy! Looks great in that frame :o)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments! :)