Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Hallowe'en!

I've eaten wayy too much chocolate :) Things have been super busy around here with work. whew! Nice to be busy. I haven't gotten in as much stitching as I'd have liked, that's for sure!

So you know that pattern I was drooling over last post? I ordered it, and the Belle Soie silk thread to go with it. I'm guessing I only need one skein, but if I need more? It'll give me an excuse for another order hah! AND in typical fashion, my order ended up being more expensive. I bought a pair of Ginghers. It'll be my first pair. I justified that by telling myself that it'll be my Christmas present. I don't exactly have anyone who would buy me something like that, and also it had to be ordered online and my family don't do the whole online thing like I do.

Emma is freaking out over the fireworks currently being set off. The other house dog, Lady (who belongs to my mother) is also scared of the sounds so she's fretting about in her "bedroom". Poor gals :( Technically there shouldn't BE fireworks going off as they are illegal, but people smuggle them up from the States or buy them from dodgey vendors here.

Since we've already had our thanksgiving, my Christmas shopping officially starts on November 8th (payday woo!) I take the easy route and buy 90% of the stuff from Amazon.ca. Free shipping and I don't have to get out of my pajamas. That's a serious bonus right there. DOWN WITH CLOTHES. UP WITH PAJAMAS (or is that supposed to be miniskirts?) Thankfully I only have a couple people in my family to buy for, and they like books and DVDs! :D

That's about it for now. I hope to have pictures of my WIPs soon! I hope everyone had a safe and happy Hallowe'en. Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)