Thursday 10 March 2011

and life goes on.

Santa is coming along nicely. The first picture I can't remember when I took it. But this is quite normal in my home. the cat sleeping on my lap while I try to stitch. In this picture Weezi is also curled up in my lap quilt that my great aunt made.


He's one special cat. He and his siblings were found by a Lady up here who hangs around the Cabo San Lucas Humane Society. They were 4 weeks old in a box left to die, because there really isn't enough time or money to save every pet there. She took them to a friend who fostered them down there, and when they were old enough and had all their vaccines/neutered flew them up to Canada. He's my big baby.

I took this picture of the Santa progress just now.


Coming along nicely! I love those scissors. I believe they're by Dinky Dyes. I saw them at my favourite ONS and just had to have them. They go nicely with my Hollywood Pink Namaste Buddy Case.

I also ordered all the materials for Sunflower Fairy today from 123 Stitch! I'm considering it a birthday present to myself. I also added another Threadworx fiber to the order. I have one skein of Rocky Mountain, but I think I need two for Warrior Dragon. At any rate, I have everything I need now for my project list. My order from Stitching Bits and Bobs should be here either tomorrow or Monday. Every time I get stuff in the mail from them it feels like Christmas!

I think that's about it for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)