Thursday 17 March 2011

We are all Warriors

So I started Warrior by Fire Wing Designs tonight. I'm using 28 count Queen Anne's Lace jobelan with Threadworx Rocky Mountain fiber. Here is what I've got done so far. Unfortunately the lighting isn't that good at 1:30 in the morning, and I'm using my blackberry to take the pics. Anyway, so far!



I'm really digging the threadworx. It's my first time using it. Here is me trying to get a closeup of the colour changes, which I don't think I did too well
I'm doing each stitch one by one as I go along. I thought it would be super slow, but it's actually not that bad. I do have someone in mind to give this to when I'm done and framed it. He reminds me of a Warrior.

My first shipment from Stitching Bits and Bobs still isn't here. Canada Customs can be so slow sometimes, and I'm getting all paranoid about it. What if I don't get it at all? I haven't had a problem with this before, so I don't know why I get all crazy. I just need to be patient. I just really want to get started on the kit I bought for a friend. At this rate I won't have it done for when I wanted it. Oh wells.

Ah well. I need to drag this tired body off to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)