Tuesday 15 March 2011

My "weekend" progress.

Monday and Tuesday are my weekend so I try to get as much stitching in as I can! Monday was a slow start as I went out with my Mom, but I got a lot of stitching done in the evening/early morning. I think I ended around 1am. I did not get a picture then as I basically dragged myself to bed at that point.

Today I continued on between loads of laundry and time spent with the Furbabies.






Oh lookie there :D he's almost done! I didn't receive my order yet today, hopefully tomorrow. I did, however, get a bonus in the mail from my Grandma for my birthday, which I promptly spent on you guessed it, more stitchy things. I made this deal that I wouldn't buy any more patterns and fabric/fibers til I'm done the 5 on my list. I found a loophole in that what I ordered today isn't exactly patterns! new needles and needle minders and thread pallets Oh MY! I'll be sure to get pictures of all my incoming stash as I get it.

I normally don't try to work on more than one project at a time, but I think when the new stuff comes in, I'll work on the super secret project and maybe one of the dragons.

Tomorrow it's back to work with me. I'll probably get Santa done at some point during the day, and then I might kit up Warrior. Just have to decide which fabric to use with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments! :)