Wednesday 22 February 2012

Back to work with me~

Busy day today, but I don't start til 3:30~ and go til 10pm tonight. I still have a few hours to get some stitching in! Today it's Pony. I can't wait to finish the pony and 2 pokemon and get back to my regular stitching plans!

I ordered something a couple weeks ago when I was looking at puzzles for my Brother's GF on the Mary Maxim site. It's a knitting pattern holder. Looked neat and was only 16 dollars. My ~big plan~ this year is to get out more with my stitching and this looked like something cool to keep my pattern in while I was out. I'll let the pictures do the talking!




I am pleasantly surprised with this. It's a little heavier than I thought it would be, but that shouldn't have been a shock because well, it IS a magnet board in there. The magnets are super strong which I really like. Nothing worse than weak magnets. I didn't know it had a pocket OR a pen holder when I ordered it, but I like those too. Overall, it was a great purchase for those stitchers on the GO! Which I hope to be this year. lol.

So my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks and I'm trying to decide what to get myself. My original plan was to just get stuff from Amazon.ca. Books and movies/tv shows. Then I made the mistake of looking at a stitching shop online and now I sort of want the limited edition Miribilia fairy kits, Christmas Fairy and Halloween Fairy. They are 40 dollars each, which isn't TOO bad considering kitting it myself would probably cost way more. I DO want to stitch them, and it probably won't be this year, but they're limited and that's what is bugging me. If I don't do it, I'll regret it when I can't get them anymore, right?

I'm totally justifying this right now hahaha. What would you guys do?

I guess I need to stop wasting time and get stitching! I hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You get it, you deserve it! Birthdays are always a good time to build your stash, too! Who knows better than you what you like?

    ReplyDelete

I like comments! :)