Sunday 26 February 2012

Espeon Finish and Pony update!

I got Espeon finished yesterday! When stitching these, the colours look really out of whack, but then I have my nose right in it. Looking at it from a distance they look okay.
With that said, I'm not sure I like the colour choices on this one, but it's done and as long as my friend likes it, I'm going to leave it as is. Only Eevee left to go now! HOME STRETCH!

All this pink on Pinkie Pie is going to be the death of me!
She looks cute, but really, she's trying to kill me. 
And I still have her tail to stitch in as well. :( My friend Ryan streamed Bioshock while I stitched on Pony, so that's how much I got done from the beginning of the game to the end. I think tomorrow he's going to start Bioshock 2. Tim (who I am making the pokemanz for) is streaming Darksiders for me while I work on his stitching. After Darksiders he has Batman Arkham Asylum and Silent Hill to play for me.

I sure have them trained well! :) And that is it for now! Looking forward to my 2 days off, just need to get through today!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!! And boy, you do have them trained well! I wish I had mine trained that well!! Mind download all the movies they want, and forget all about the ones I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish and I love the pink pony.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I like comments! :)